VNSXTO61 - VMware NSX: Troubleshooting and Operations v6.1
This course prepares attendees to troubleshoot and operate a VMware NSX deployment. Students learn how to isolate problems and identify resolutions through a systematic process. In addition, students gain an understanding of how VMware NSX integrates with VMware vRealize Operations, VMware vRealize Log Insight, and other management tools.
To schedule a class, please contact us at 888-825-6273
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
Passing of the VCP-NV certification is recommended
Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course for VCA-DCV certification.
A solid background in a Cisco-based infrastructure or NSX: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.1].
1. Course Introduction
2. Troubleshooting vSphere and NSX Components
3. Monitoring and Troubleshooting NSX Networking
4. Monitoring and Troubleshooting NSX Security
5. Support Process and Log Collection
6. Operations and Management Automation