The book explains, in concise, easy-to-understand language, how to get the most out of this helpful crm software. Topics like working with contacts and accounts, managing opportunities and schedules, writing letters, sending emails, running reports, and more are explored in-depth. With this book and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, you’ll also be able to perform numerous other functions that will speed up your workflow and keep customers happy:
You’ll learn to:
- Create price lists and discount codes to manage pricing
- Generate quotes, orders and invoices for sales
- Track competitor information
- Automate correspondence using Outlook and Word
- Create marketing lists of leads, accounts and contacts
- Track the effectiveness of your marketing efforts
- Much more!
I would also like to mention that Edward Kachinske attended our 6 day Microsoft CRM boot camp; this is what he had to say about us “DG, the CRM Practice Manager from Unitek, was a great resource while writing this book. He’s one of the premier Microsoft CRM trainers, and if you ever get the opportunity to take a class from him do so.”
To purchase this book visit amazon.com
For more information on an upcoming Microsoft CRM Boot Camp please click here.